First, I want to announce that all of my “for sale” patterns are finally available as Ravelry downloads!! Just visit my designer page (I’m Leanne of Prairiesque), click on the pattern you’d like to purchase, and there will be a link to purchase within the description. This means that now you don’t need to have an Etsy account to purchase. However, you can still purchase on my Etsy if you prefer that method. And as always, all free patterns can still be found here on the blog. 🙂
Now, it’s time for another handmade (and vintage!) in Kansas gift guide! This one is dedicated to the guys in your life. Aren’t these some nice looking treats?
- 70s Vintage Brown Buttoned Shirt by RomancingTheGhost, $15.50. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/110644073/70s-vintage-brown-buttoned-shirt)
- Vinyl Smartphone Case by Anne B. Vinyl , $17.50. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/91981221/vinyl-smartphone-case-sleeve-with?ref=v1_other_2)
- Your boyfriend’s scarf that you’ll want to steal back by Boohoobluewhale, $55. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/81260504/your-boyfriends-scarf-that-youll-want-to)
- Ladon Dragon’s Blood Shea Butter Soap (Vegan Friendly) by Amathia Soapworks, $6. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/73397081/ladon-dragons-blood-shea-butter-soap)
- Potted Piranha Plant by 8Bit Muffin, $15. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/111233663/potted-pirahna-plant)