I never understood why New Years Eve was such a big deal. I’m usually the party pooper who likes to point out that beginning a new year is no different from beginning a new week or day or hour. So naturally, I’ve never been real big on New Years’ Resolutions. This year, however, I am feeling strangely hopeful and maybe a little giddy. I’m still not so much into the resolutions, per se, but I have set a few goals for myself. I’d be truly amazed if I actually did reach them all, but while we’re setting our sights high, why not go all the way? Here is my…
- Acquire classy/sassy showgirl outfit.
- Find appropriate occasion at which I might make use of said outfit.
- Make more art.
- Have an art show.
- Write more letters/send more packages.
- Blog more.
- Blog better.
- Dance, a lot. (This will probably help with number 2…)
- Drink more water.
- Learn silversmithing. (My first class actually begins tonight–I’m already on a roll!)
- Get good at archery.
- Cook more.
I could really list a ton more, but in keeping with goal number 7, I probably shouldn’t. Until next time, Happy New Year!!! ♥