- Woodland Knits by Stephanie Dosen is the number one book on my wish list right now. And she’s having ten days of giveaways over on her blog, tiny owl knits! Go check it out–20 winners will win either a book or a pattern from the book. (Eeee!)
- The other number one book on my wish list–of course you an have two number ones–is Grounded by Heather Ordover. I loooove Heather and her podcast, Craftlit. (Confession time: I’m about 11 months behind on my podcasts…but I’m catching up!)
- The “Name the Mittens” contest is over, and my mittens finally have a name!! The Twining Vines Mitten pattern is now available for sale at my Ravelry shop and my Etsy shop.
- Speaking of the contest…the winner happens to be Audrey Eclectic, an artist whose work I’ve admired for some time now! If you aren’t familiar with her work (or even if you are), pop on over to her Etsy shop and have a look around. She has some pieces that are just perfect for fall…I love this one.
- And of course…the thing that’s going to happen. You know, the thing! It will be happening soon. SO SOON. Like, October. I mean it this time! It’s sooooo close….