What an awesome way to start off the week!
Sunday morning, I saw that I had been given The Versatile Blogger award. It was awarded to me by To Sew With Love, a fabulous, crafty blog you should definitely check out!
These are the rules, which must be followed in order to accept; here we go! 🙂
- Thank & link back to the person(s) who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award, and let the giver know you accept the award
7 (Completely random!) Things About Me
- It takes me forever to make a decision!
- I love goats.
- I love bellydancing!! I haven’t been in classes forever, but I hope to begin again soon, someday.
- My hair is dark brown, almost black, with quite a few white hairs mixed in. I started noticing the white hairs when I was about 17, maybe. I hope to someday have a full-fledged streak!
- I make a mean peach pie…at least my mom thinks so. 😉
- I regularly participate in parades, because they are SO FUN. I’m learning that a lot of people don’t like walking in parades–crazy, right?!
- I want to start a circus. ♥
10 Versatile and Fabulous Bloggers!