Inspired my those lovely little bugs you notice in late summer, the Cicada Shawl is my newest pattern, and is available for sale in my Ravelry shop and at the Sugar Pickle Knittery! It was made with luxurious Malabrigo Sock, in the colorway Piedras. I’m in love.
Or you can follow me here…
Looking for something?
- Revival Meeting...? by Odeda etsy.me/1gnN67g via @Etsy 1 month ago
- She's coming, she's coming!! prairiesque.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/10-… 2 months ago
- Love @MalabrigoBuzz!! My latest FREE pattern uses leftover bits of their yummy yarns... #free #knittingpattern prairiesque.wordpress.com/2013/09/19/bee… 2 months ago
- Knitters: it's contest time! Win a free pattern (or patterns!) facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… 2 months ago
- Wolf, sheep, garden, busy. prairiesque.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/the… 3 months ago